Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code and telephone number);
- login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- user generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
- we will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including transportation through related third-party service providers).
- we also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- establishing and managing your account;
- communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program;
- identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- communicating with you about, and administering your participation in contests, sweepstakes or surveys, if any implemented;
- responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support;
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you promotional emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
Third Party Links
How To Contact Us
VIVANTE INTERNATIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS TRADING LLC
Rasis Business Center office 105, Al Mafraq Rd, Al Barsha, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 58 681 3009 Landline: +971 4 399 9927
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By using our Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. All terms and condition are reserved to Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLCis the owner of Gardenoand maintains the website www.thegardeno.com (the ‘Site’)
- We accept payments online by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED, USD, EURO and GCC currenciesfor our products.
- VAT of 5% is included in all product prices sold in UAE (Our TRN : 10052396700003)
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of location and domicile.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
By using our Site, you represent and agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement. The Site is not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to disclose or send to us any personal information.
The Site is operated from UAE and personal information sent to us is governed by the privacy policies of UAE.
Copyright and Trademarks
You acknowledge that all materials on the Site the Reviews and Rewards Programs, including the Site’s design, text, graphics, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, "Materials"), are our property and are subject to and protected by UAE copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (collectively, "Marks") contained on the Site, including without limitation Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLCare the sole property of Gardenoand may not be copied or otherwise used, in whole or in part without the prior written authorization of Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLC. In addition all page headers, custom graphics and custom icons are Marks of Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLC and may not be copied or otherwise used, in whole or in part without the prior written authorization of Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLC. Other copyrights, trademarks, product names, company names, logos or intellectual property are the property of the respective owners with all rights reserved.
How we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Gardeno®’s e-commerce platform (www.thegardeno.com) is secured by Magento 2® (www.magentocommerce.com). Our payment gateway provider is PayFort (www.payfort.com). All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
What are the Cookies and how we use them?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLC from and against all losses, expenses, costs and damages including attorney's fees resulting from your use of or contact on the Site, your use or your inability to use the Site or services, any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, any Site postings or activity related to your account made by you or another person, your violation of any terms of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us. You shall not in any event settle any matter without prior written consent of Vivante International Food Supplements Trading LLC
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- We strive to keep our customers satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us.
- We understand that you might change your mind regarding your purchase, for that please contact us to cancel your order within 6 working hours and we will use all reasonable endeavors to do so. You will be eligible for a full refund, store credit, exchange.
- If your order has already been processed, your cancellation will be treated as a return. Returns will be accepted only if items are sent back to us in their original intact condition, product packaging not opened, bottle seals intact, not tornand all items need to be sent within 7 days of the delivery confirmation date. Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 5 business days of receipt), you will be eligible for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All shipping costs and credit card fees will not be refunded.If the cost to return the shipment is greater than the value of the products your package will be abandoned and no refund will be available.
- All costs related to the return of an item are to be borne by the client. We will provide you with special return instructions.
- All refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Discounted items, promotional items, or any special offers items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Claims for damaged item(s) during shipping must be received within 24 hours of receipt of the order (merchandise). You must submit a clear photo as evidence of the damaged item. Upon submitting the pictures, we will review them and ship out a replacement. If the item is out of stock, then you will be refunded the full amount.
- Claims for wrongly delivered items in shipping must be received within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. You must submit a clear photo as evidence of the incorrect item. Upon submitting the pictures, we will review them and ship out the correct items. We will send you special return instructions for the wrong delivered item. If the item is out of stock, then you will be refunded the full amount.
Our shipping provider is ARAMEX.
Delivery to UAE:
For Normal or Cash on Delivery “COD”
We offer free shipping service inside the UAE for all orders of AED 200/- or above.
For orders below 200 AED, there will be AED 10/- added for shipping charges with ARAMEX as below table:
|Deliveries within UAE||Destination|
|Deliveries within UAE||All over UAE excluding no service areas COD Maximum Limit per AWB: AED 3000|
Express delivery service within 1 business day.
You can pay cash on delivery (COD) or pay by card on delivery otherwise you can pay online on the website by card. Delivery is available to home or workplace.
Delivery to GCC countries:
Shipping charges per weight to GCC countries are as below:
Express delivery service is within 3 to 5 business days.
Important Notes:Sometimes, the customs agency add custom fees or tax on the order, in this case, the customer will be responsible. If the customer's order has not cleared from the customs and returned to our company then it is not authorized to return the shipping fees and its value will be subtracted from the total amount of the order.
|GCC Aramex Clearance Charges:Destination GCC countries||Aramex clearance charges|
|KWI /Oman||US$ 6.00 regardless the value of the shipment plus the customs duties imposed|
|Saudi Arabia||US$ 8.00 per shipment valued above 1000 SAR + 5% VAT + customs duties imposed|
|5% VAT will be added for shipments valued below 1000 AED|
|Bayan Charges as below:
|Bahrain||US$ 6.00 per shipment valued above 100 BD|
SPECIAL RATES for SAUDI ARABIA: SAR 19/- for all shipments (regardless of the weight)
Delivery to the rest of the world-International shipping
We offer low shipping charges for all orders.
Express delivery service is within 5 to 10 working days.
You can only pay online by card (no COD available).
Important Notes: Sometimes, the customs agency add custom fees or tax on the order, in this case, the customer will be responsible. If the customer's order has not cleared from the customs and returned to our company then it is not authorized to return the shipping fees and its value will be subtracted from the total amount of the order.
Gardeno is a line of health supplement products, all registered at Dubai Municipality (dated Sept 2019).
Warning: if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary health supplements. Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily dose Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if inner packaging seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
This Agreement constitutes the only Agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, contact our customer service team by sending to this email address:[email protected]